This a wild and crazy Vision!
I read through it and some of the items on there scare me. In a good way, but they’re so big and so audacious, that really ONLY GOD could provide the needs to make some of this stuff happen.
So, this is our 5 year Vision for Thrive! This is what we’re praying and asking God to provide. We desperately want to make a HUGE impact in Central Michigan and the world and we’re stepping out in faith and believing that God can do the impossible.
Thrive turns 4 in October and I feel like in many ways, we’re just getting started!
Thrive’s 5 Year Vision
- Every Life is changed by Jesus
- Thrivers to be passionate about: Jesus, the Bible, Prayer, Giving and their Small Group
- Elder and & Staff Unity
- Financial Wisdom, Margin and Radical Generosity. We’re praying for a $600,000 a year budget and 4-6 months of operating budget in savings.
- Staff to not have to raise support.
- Partner with Local Churches who are struggling and provide help and new life.
- 20 Acres of Land to be Donated.
- Semi-Trailer and Box Truck to be donated.
- A New Hub. 15,000 square feet of Offices, Prayer Center, One Youth Space, Tutoring, Thrive Counseling Center, Studios (Music, Video, Art), Do Good Space
- Equipment. (2) MacBooks, Drum Set, Keyboard, Video Camera’s, Gaga Ball Pit, Obstacle Course Inflatable, Color Copier.
- New Staff & Team Leaders. Small Group Director, Youth, Video, Stewardship.
- Midland & Big Rapids Campus Pastor.
- Add a Thrive campus in a local prison.
- (2) Church Planting Residents.
- Reach 1500 people weekly by 2022.
- 24/7 Building that can be used 7 days a week by the Community. Including a small apartment complex that can be used to house Single moms, families, refugees, interns.
- Raise an additional $20,000 a year to reach students at CMU. This will give us a major presence on campus.
- See 150 people a year Trust in Jesus at Thrive on Sunday’s.
- 100 people to be baptized in 2017. 200 by 2022.
- Record a live worship album.
- 500 people in Small Groups by 2019.
- Increased Volunteers
- 50 Road Crew
- 200 Thrive Kidz
- 75 First Impressions
- 30 Prayer Team
- 20 Care Team
- (3) Worship Leaders
- 40 Musicians
- 30 One Youth Leaders
- 30 Chi Alpha Leaders
- 30 Outreach team
- 25 Cars Ministry
- Start an online Bible School. Offer practical courses to help develop life long followers of Jesus.
- Plant (2) Churches in Ecuador through Stadia and Compassion. ($190,000)
- Join and help plant (2) Churches in Michigan.
- Raise $50,000 a year to give away 1500 shoes to elementary students at local schools.
- Give away 20 Cars a year and repair 40.
- Support 15 Back to School Parties for Local Schools.
- Sponsor a ‘Night to Shine’ Event
- Host a community wide Halloween Party at Finch Fieldhouse
- Sponsor a Teacher Appreciation Night for hundreds of local teachers.
- Thrive Kidz
- Raise up a Thrive Kidz Worship Team
- Create a special needs room at Thrive Kidz
- One Youth
- Send 100 Students to Big Stuf Summer Camp
- 40 Small Groups
- Student Lead
- Raise up a One Youth Worship Team
- Chi Apha
- (2) Houses on Campus for College Students