In 22 days, Thrive Church is sending an amazing group of students and adults to Big Stuf!
Ok, what’s Big Stuf? Big Stuf is a summer camp/conference for middle and high schools in Panama City Beach, FL. Incredible times of worship, inspired bible teaching, breakouts, group activities, bonding with small groups and the ocean!!
For 22 years I have been taking students to summer camps and for 17 years, I have been speaking at summer camps. In my opinion, not many come close to Big Stuf!
So, as a Church, this trip is incredibly important! We need the entire church to come together to support, pray and encourage!!
10 Ways you can Support One Youth’s Big Stuf trip:
1. Pray. Yes, and pray hard! Seek God on behalf of these students and leaders. Camps/Conferences/Retreats have a way of helping students bust through spiritual mediocrity or to help them own their own faith. Pray for their hearts to be wrecked for Jesus.
If you want to be a student or leaders prayer partner, just email Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Write an encouraging card to an adult leader attending. Email Lindsey.email@example.com for a list of the names attending. It would be amazing for them to get encouraging cards while in FL!
3. Watch the sessions on Live Stream. This would be awesome! Head HERE and check out the worship and teaching! Especially parents!
4. Bring your Loose Change to Church the next 3 Sundays. Yes, every bit of loose change helps! Thanks for helping raise the funds for camp!
5. Donate food. We need 6 cases of Little bottles of water. Little pop bottles. (Why little? Because we have a long van ride!) Granola Bars. Cheese Sticks. Fruit (apple slices). Fruit Snacks. Twizlers. Small bags of chips.
6. Donate Sun Screen. We are going to use a lot!
7. Hire a student to work at your house. Email Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org to get this set up!
8. Get your car washed. On June 24th, from 9-2pm, we will be at Krapohl’s Ford for a car wash. Please bring your car over!
9. Shop with Scrip. Shop at Krogers. Shop at Amazon. As you shop, you can help earn money for One Youth. This is so simple, it’s silly! Please email Sarah.email@example.com and she will get you all set up!
10. Donate funds to help. This is also a very simple, yet incredibly powerful way to help. Our students have been working hard all year to each earn and raise $600 to attend this camp. Any gifts given will go towards students who haven’t quit earned everything they need yet.
You can give HERE. Just click on One Youth!
Thank you so much helping and supporting One Youth!
We can’t wait to share with the Church about our trip!