I get this question pretty frequently.
Here’s the reality…what does it take to be a part of Thrive? Well, the answer is…
It just takes you. You just have to Show Up and let God do the rest.
Thrive Church is a place for people who aren’t really all that interested in God or Church.
- It’s a place for people who have doubts to come and explore those doubts without being asked to sit in the ‘we’re gonna judge you’ seats.
- It’s a place for people who are struggling.
- It’s a place for people who want a different kind of a Church, a Church that’s simple, real and fun. It’s a place for families.
- It’s a place for singles.
- It’s a place for College Students.
- It’s a pace for empty nesters.
- It’s a place for people who have stalled out in their faith and are looking to experience Jesus in a new and powerful way.
- It’s a place for fully devoted followers of Jesus who want to put their faith into action.
- It’s a place where you can be prayed for.
- It’s a place for people searching for more of Jesus.
So, what do you say? Why don’t you check out Thrive today. We gather on Sunday’s at 9 or 1015 at Celebration Cinema. Just wear whatever you’re comfortable in. Come about 10 minutes early and if you have kids, stop at the Thrive Kidz check in and they will help you.
What does it take to be a part of Thrive? Just you. Come today and be a part.