Happy Saturday Thrive Church!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!
I am so EXCITED for tomorrow at THRIVE!!
It’s our second annual TailGate Party!!
Here are 6 Things every Thriver needs to know about tomorrow at Thrive:
1. PRAY! Seriously, pray like 1 Thes 5:17 says…’without ceasing’. Pray for the lost to be found. Pray for a spirit of unity and of fun. Pray for people to experience God’s love! Pray for kids to fall in love with Jesus. Pray that God would be glorified.
2. INVITE. There is still time. Share the Facebook post about it. Use the Facebook header. Text someone. Call them. Message them. Pick them up.
3. BE EARLY. Seriously, like 30 minutes! Come and hang out. Listen to the CMU PEP BAND, watch the CMU cheerleaders fly through the air and get ready to have fun!
4. BE EARLY to the experience. Please sit in the middle of rows and if you can, attend the 9am if you can. The 1015 has been stuffed lately and this will free up seats. If you can’t switch, don’t worry.
5. CREATE the ENVIRONMENT. Clap, cheer, sing loud, worship Jesus, raise your hands, pour out to God, listen, learn and soak it in.
6. WEAR something fun. Your favorite team jersey or sweatshirt or t-shirt or hat.
Alright, we’re ready! We have some really fun things planned during the experience, you don’t want to be late!!!!
Plus we start our new series…XOXO!! Woo Hoo!!
See you tomorrow!!
PS…Bring cases of water for FLINT!! Just leave them by your car!