Today is a very special day!! Why? Because it is Tracie’s Birthday!!!
What I love about my wife…
- She loves Jesus!
- She loves her family!
- She puts everyone first.
- She’s ridiculously selfless!
- She’s unbelievably faithful.
- She’s wise beyond her years.
- She’s got the biggest heart ever!
- She’s beautiful!
- She never tells anyone how awesome she is!
- She’s so dependable!
- She is amazing with kids!
- She is a FANTASTIC mom!!
- She is a PKU genius!!
- She’s a ROCK!
- She can make any camp or hotel room feel like home!
- She’s my partner. She’s my best friend. She’s my life!
A few things you didn’t know about Tracie…
- She’s ridiculously courageous! When Zach was born with PKU, I fell a part! She did not! She never has! She just cares for our PKU’ers and has set them up for success.
- She’s so STRONG! I have put her through so much crap and sometimes hell over the years! As I was trying to figure out my contentment issues and moved our family all over the place, she stayed strong and supported me!
- She’s so GREAT with kids. It’s actually amazing to see with her babies and toddlers! God has given her a gift!
- She’s one of the main reasons Thrive Church exists! Planting and starting a Church is HARD!! I was about to decide not too start Thrive! It just seemed like we would be inviting a lot of pain into our lives. Tracie sat me down and explained that this was God’s will and His calling on OUR lives and we were going to do this together!
- She’s quiet, but she has a punch to her! Don’t mess with her, seriously!
To my wife…
- I love you.
- I don’t deserve you.
- I’m amazed by you.
- You’re an amazing mom.
- You’re beautiful inside and out.
- You’re my favorite person on the planet. Even more than Tom Brady! But, if he wanted to hang with us, that would be cool!
- Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for making me a better man.
- Happy Birthday!