Wow, it’s late. Well, for my sleep cycle, it is late. And, considering I was up super early, I’m shocked I’m still up.
But, I’m watching the Cav’s and I’m hoping they pull out a win!
In the midst of that, my mind is still racing about this morning at Thrive!
It was just an absolutely spectacular day for our Church!
We are our 88 weeks old, but for some reason, God is using our young church to reach people for His kingdom! And, I’m honored!
Here are a few things I was so excited to hear today at Thrive…
- ‘This is how Church people are suppose to act’
- We’re almost out of Bibles! We’ve given out almost 5 cases of Bibles in the last 5 months, that’s just awesome!
- ‘I never thought church could be like this’
- ‘I’ve been running from Jesus for a long time and I’m done running’
- ‘Is it like this every Sunday’? (said by a first time guest)
- ‘Thank you for making a day that would get my husband here’
It was just awesome to see so many people serve, invite and bring friends and family and pray for God to move!
I really do love my church and I know the best is yet to come!