DAD FEST is coming to Thrive Church! Actually…it’s almost here!
It’s on Sunday June 14th and it’s after each Sunday morning experience. There is a special DAD TENT (Yes, there is some SUPER COOL STUFF in the DAD TENT), Inflatables for kids and students, a Giant Football Competition area (Thanks to Eagle Village and Victims to Victors), Dunk Tank, a Live Band, FREE FOOD, Cool Cars and a ton of other fun!
I AM SO EXCITED!
Here are photo’s from last year’s Dad Fest!!! This year, we’re taking it to a whole new level! Why? Why are we doing this? Investing the time, energy and finances into this event?
Here’s why…to get more men to be a part of Church. To give men a chance to fall in love with Jesus. To encourage Dad’s to be the spiritual leaders in their house holds.
And, to reach as many people as possible!! Actually, I’m praying that this will be our largest attended Sunday to date!
How you can be a part of Dad Fest 2015
1. Pray for Dad Fest! Pray that God would send men! Men that would never step foot into a Church! Men who desperately need Jesus. Pray that men, women and children would respond to the Gospel. Pray that the weather would be amazing! Pray that our parking lot would be stuffed! Pray that the extra stuff we’re looking for would be donated.
2. Be at Dad FEST! Be there. Make it a priority!
3. Serve at Dad FEST! We need a completely other team to set up, run and tear down DAD FEST. If you can help, email Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Invite and Bring EVERYONE you know! This Sunday you will be given little invite cards, pass them out. On Wednesday, June 11th at noon, be a part of the DAD FEST Facebook flash mob! Message people. Call them. Invite them. Email them.
5. Donate. Thrive is only 84 weeks old and hosting events like these cost a lot of money. It’s well worth it because we’re able to reach exponentially more people than a normal Sunday, but help donating stuff would be awesome. Here’s what we need:
- Cans of Pop.
- Cases of Water.
- Bags of little chips.
- Paper products (Plates, cups, napkins).
- Sponsor an Inflatable. It’s about 300 per inflatable and we would like to have 3.
If you can help, email Sarah.email@example.com.
It’s coming! Get ready!!