Isn’t there an old Beach Boys song that goes…
‘wouldn’t it be nice’…?
I am pretty sure that song is all about a love relationship, but yesterday I was thinking about our relationship with God. And then that started me down the road of thinking about peoples relationship with Church.
And then I started to think about all the reasons people have given me to not be a part of a Church.
- Church is boring
- The Church is full of hypocrites
- I understand what’s going on at Church
- Why would I want to be a part of something that’s just against stuff?
- I’m not a good enough of person to be a part of Church
- I don’t have any nice clothes to wear
You’re invited to Thrive Church
At Thrive, we can’t say ‘wouldn’t it be nice’ about the list below, because it’s true. So, look no further if you’re looking for a Church who…
- Doesn’t care about the way you dress
- Doesn’t care what kind of past you have
- Doesn’t care if you know all the Christianese language
- Doesn’t care if you given up on God
- Doesn’t care if you said you would never step foot inside a church again
We care about you. We care about the person God wants you to become.
We desperately want you to find a Church home and a place to care for you, pray for you, teach you about Jesus and encourage you.
So, you’re invited to Thrive Church!
We meet in a movie theater! Yeah, we actually do. A real–live–working theater.
Head over to Celebration Cinema’s at either 9 or 1015am and get ready!
Oh, don’t worry about wearing your Sunday best, just be you!