Let me jump right to it…I am inviting you to my Church.
And, here’s the deal…I really want you to come. I really want you to check us out. I really want you to experience our Church. And, I’m not alone. Our Church is built for you. Our Church exists for you. Our Church cares for you. Our church wants to help you experience Jesus.
When you check us out, here’s what you will find…
1. We’re a Church that gathers in a movie theater. Yup, we meet at Celebration Cinema at either 9 or 1015 every Sunday morning. It’s really great. The seats are crazy comfy, the place smells like popcorn and we use the big screens. It’s cool.
When you do come, I would come at least 15 minutes early. That way you can grab some free Bigby’s coffee, some donuts, if you have kids you can check them into Thrive Kidz and then you can make your way to theater one.
2. We’re a Church that will make you feel like you’re wanted. We will do that because we genuinely want you to be a part of our Church. We are a community of people that seek God and look out for the welfare of our community. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be a part of that.
So, when you walk in, people are going to say hi to you left and right. Just a warning! Hah!
3. We’re a Church that really cares for kids and students. You’re going to hear us talk about that a lot. You will probably see kids and students on the stage at Thrive at some point. Your kids will really love their experience in Thrive Kidz. And, if you have teenagers, they will love their experience in One Youth.
We believe this so passionately because we believe kids and students are not the church of tomorrow, they are the Church of today! So, make sure you bring your kids.
4. We’re a Church that laughs. It’s in our dna, it’s in our culture, so get ready to laugh. Yes, we probably push the boundaries a little. But, laughter is a good thing. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and we look for ways to tie in what people experience in their everyday lives with what God teaches about life and relationships.
5. We’re a Church that is all about Jesus. So, if you’re looking for a social club or a place where you won’t be challenged, Thrive’s probably not the Church for you. We’re going to challenge you to surrender your heart to Jesus. So, know that on the front end.
But, a life surrendered to Jesus is the only way to live, we believe.
So, get ready! Today is the BEST Day to check us out!