Thrive Church is this kind of church.
Thrive is a Church for people who don’t go to Church or have given up on Church. For whatever reason, there are a ton of people who fall or fit into this place of life.
- Maybe they grew up in church and became disenfranchised with Church.
- Maybe once they hit 18 and went to college, a college professor convinced them that believing in God was illogical and they left the church and left their faith in God.
- Maybe they were hurt by the church and they vowed never to be a part again.
- Maybe the traditions seem out of place and they can’t understand them.
- Maybe they think the church is filled with hypocrites and that churches are just against everything.
- Maybe Church has been boring to them in the past and they vowed not to step in.
Whatever place of life someone is coming from, Thrive exists to be a Church for people who have given up on Church and God.
So, if you have ever said…
- I will never step inside a church again
- The Church is boring and I would rather do something else on a Sunday
- Church is just for perfect people
- I have questions about God and I don’t know where to get the answers
- I just want to laugh in church
- I don’t own any nice clothes and that’s why I don’t go
- I want to go to a church where I understand what’s being taught
- I want a Church that loves rock n roll
If you have ever said any of these things, Thrive Church is for you!
We’re a Church where we proudly proclaim that…
‘no perfect people are allowed’.
And, we’re a church that’s…
Simple, Fun and Real.
We’re not a perfect church, but we love people selflessly we love God passionately and we would love for you to check us out!
See you on Sunday at either 900 or 1015 at Celebration Cinema in Mt Pleasant.