Today is the DAY!!
You’ve thought about it, you’ve considered it, you’ve asked friends and family and you’ve stalked Facebook for awhile to make sure you really want to check out Thrive Church.
The decision has been made and you’re heading to Thrive at either 9 or 1015! And, you actually have a friend coming with you so that’s comforting to have someone with you!
So, here’s the question you’ve probably been thinking…
What will I experience today at Thrive Church?
Great question and here’s exactly what you will experience…
1. A weird comfort when you pull into the parking lot. That’s because Thrive Church meets in a movie theater and who doesn’t love going to the movies, right? So, you’ll already feel right at home.
2. Huge smiles from people that genuinely want you at Thrive. Yeah, that’s right on. From the moment you leave your car and head up to the building, there are people at the doors and around the building who are there to greet you, help you and get you the answers you need to make your experience the best it can be.
3. A bright, super fun and exciting environment. I can’t explain it any other way. From the moment you walk in, you’ll hear music playing. You will walk into the lobby and of course it already feels like a movie theater with movie theater posters. But, you will also see big huge banners pointing out everything you need to know about Thrive.
4. A Hot Chocolate Bar and Christmas Cookies! This doesn’t happen all the time, but today it is happening and it’s going to be amazing!!
5. Thrive Kidz!! If you have kids, look for the Thrive Kidz banner and get them all checked in. Then head over to your kids room and drop them off! They will love Thrive Kidz!!
6. A Great band, great music and great songs. Today, the Matt Moore Band is leading us and will be doing a mixture of Christmas songs and worship songs. It will be awesome!
7. Jesus. That’s right, Thrive Church is all about one thing…Jesus. Actually, our mission is to help people find and follow Jesus. So, today we will talk about His life and we will talk about how he alone can give us hope and peace and joy!
So, there you have it! 7 things you’ll experience today! Get ready! There’s still time to invite someone. There’s still time to decide to come.
See you at either 9 or 1015 at Celebration Cinema!