I love my girls.
If you ever visit my Facebook page or hang out with my family, it will probably become very apparent that I love my kids. I have two boys and two girls.
I adore all 4 of them. Being a dad is the best!
I’m trying to be very intentional about taking out each one of my kids. To get one on one time and to pour into them.
Dads…here is a simple list of why to take your daughters on dates. I thought I would write 4, but 10 just popped out.
Reasons to take your daughters on dates
1. Their childhood only happens once
2. Their childhood zips by at the speed of light
3. Their childhood is the only one they have
4. Their childhood builds a foundation for what kind of husband they are going to look for
5. They need your one on one attention
6. They need your hugs
7. They need your words of affirmation
8. They need those memories of when you put them first above everything else
9. They need you to listen
10. They need to hear your stories
Dads, take your daughters out on dates. Trust me, it will deepen your relationship with them in ways you never would have imagined!