Every week I try to write a blog post about my experience from the previous Sunday at Thrive.
It doesn’t happen every week, but I’m trying! I’m working hard to do this because I really want to keep an online journal of our entire Church Planting experience!
And, I write this because I just love my church. I really do.
Since 1995, I have served at local churches, but I can honestly say in all that time, I have never had this much fun and have never been in love with my church as much as I am now!
Ok, let me start with this…
This past Sunday was tough!
Not because of the cold, not because of the snow, not because of a lack of volunteers or people…none of that.
Because my back hurt. Yikes, I woke up with some major pain. But, nothing, NOTHING, was keeping me from being at Thrive! So, I fought through it and it was an absolutely fantastic Sunday at Thrive!
What I loved…
1. John Tibbs was at Thrive!
2. We started a new series called RPM (Relationships, Passion, Marriage).
3. My friend Zach and his wife Sarah prayed for me after Thrive.
4. We had people give their lives to Jesus!
5. We had people give extra funds so teenagers could go to SpringHill for a winter retreat!
All in all, it was a Spectacular Sunday at Thrive!