I can’t even believe that Thrive Church almost a month old!
That being said, yesterday at Thrive Church was AWESOME!
If you want to see what it looked like, checked them out here.
My only complaint about Sundays at Thrive is...it just goes by too fast!
Seriously, I get at the theater to set up at 7am. It’s a whirlwind setting up and then people get there and I love, LOVE, talking to as many as I can and then I blink and we’re tearing down.
And then…I can’t wait till Tuesday night. Why? Because it’s our Growth Group!
But, before I talk and talk and talk. I thought I would share my highlights from week # 4 at Thrive.
1. My husband came to church! A woman came up to me on Sunday and was so excited that her husband came to Thrive. So was so excited that she was crying! And, she told me her husband said he would come back!
2. The close to our ‘Marriage Unscripted’ series. It’s been a great series and it was awesome to dig deep into the Bible to see what God has for our marriages and relationships.
3. ‘Thank you so much for inviting me to Thrive Church’. One of our Thrive launch team members came up to me and told me that the friend they brought thanked them for inviting them to Thrive. So many people are just looking for an invite.
4. ‘Thanks for asking me to volunteer’. Earlier in the week I asked a Thriver to volunteer and she messaged me back and thanked me for asking her asking her. That was awesome!
5. Meeting so many new people! Goodness, it’s just been awesome to meet so many new people! I just never imagined that I would have a hard time keeping up with all the new faces. Just awesome!
6. Thank you for praying for us! One of my favorite parts of Sunday’s is to pray for people! I just love it! It’s such an honor and I am so humbled when people ask me to pray.
7. Watching movie goers enter the theater. It’s just awesome to watch them enter and try to figure out what’s going on. We have our tables set up in the lobby and our banners set up and it’s just cool to see people try to figure out who we are.
8. ‘The music is to loud for me, but I know it’s reaching younger people and I love that’! An older Thriver told me this on Sunday and I just love their heart! Why? Because they get it! So awesome!
9. I love that we have all generations involved in serving! I love seeing and watching jr high students and sr high students and college students and young 20’s and 30’s and 40’s and 50’s and 60’s all standing side by side and serving together.
10. Having Tom Elmore and Attaboy at Thrive! What a stinking great privilege to have Tom Elmore, the pastor of Thrive TX at Thrive MI this weekend! He did a fantastic job and it was so great to have our church meet him. And, of course it was amazing as always to have Attaboy lead us in music!