Can you believe it? It’s almost here. We’ve been praying about this day for months and months and
It felt like it would never come, but it’s here. That being said, here are some things you have to know.
1. Thrive is God’s Church. It’s His! He will build it. He will grow it. He will sustain it. He will bless it. He will lead us through tough seasons. He will provide incredible seasons. But, we can’t forget that Thrive is God’s Church. We have to release it to him.
Now, I’m preaching to the choir on that one because we are pouring hundreds of hours, and dollars, and time into launching this church and it’s easy to not let go. But, that leads to the 2nd must.
2. We must let go. Easier said than done, but we have to let go. We can’t hold the reins, we can’t try to sit in the drivers seat, we can’t try to control it…we have to let go. Everyday we have to give it God, ask for His blessings and His favor. Ask Him to lead people to His son through Thrive Church and ask Him to grow them deep in their walk with Him.
3. We have to pray like we’ve never prayed before. Yes, we have to get on our knees and pray. We have to go in our prayer closet and pray. We have to gather together with others and pray. We have to go to the Father and pray.
- God’s Blessing
- His Favor
- His Grace
- His love to flow through us
- His hand to guide us
- For the Holy Spirit to fall on Thrive Church
- For our faith to increase
- For strength to share Jesus
- Courage to dream BIG
So honored to be on this journey with you!!!!