Yesterday was our 2nd preview service for Thrive.
I have to say…
I Love My Church!
I’m unashamedly in love with my church. In almost 20 years of serving at local churches in MI and IL, I can whole-heartedly say that I love this church! I love Thrive Church. I love that its my families church!
I’ve been a part of some great churches, GREAT churches. And, I’m honored to have been a part of them.
But, wow, it’s such an incredible honor to be the pastor of Thrive Church! Ok, on to the…
Here are some of the highlights…
1. Hearing stories of life change! This just never gets old! I stood in the lobby yesterday and talked to a few families who have met Jesus and found hope at Thrive Church! Wow! That’s just humbling!
2. Thrive Kidz! Yesterday at Thrive, we were busting out of the seams with kids! It was absolutely crazy and awesome! We’re actually adding another class for kids this weekend at Thrive!
3. ‘See you next week’. Yes, those are awesome words! So HUMBLING to hear those words!
4. Watching our team serve. My goodness…this is just amazing! It’s amazing because people are using their talents, gifts and energies to build this local church. That’s an amazing investment!
5. The end of our experience. Wow, we had a fantastic moment at the end of our experience on Sunday about forgiveness. It was so awesome to see people come down front and experience that!