Someone asked me recently…“What are some of the leadership lessons you’ve learned the hard way?”
Leadership Learned the Hard Way
1. There’s always a story behind the story.
2. Growth comes through pain.
3. You must put relationships before tasks.
4. Inconsistency damages trust.
5. Confidentiality doesn’t exist any longer.
6. Don’t believe something until you hear it from someone’s heart.
7.If you get a sense someone is upset with you, they probably are.
8. Dreaming can cost you.
9. It’s not about you. It’s about God’s Kingdom.
10. If you don’t embrace change, you’ll eventually be unable to change.
11. Never hold in Encouragement. Give it.
12. Protect your inner circle. Don’t let people in too prematurely.