I love my Church! That’s probably pretty clear if you follow me on social media or spend any time around me. I just really love my church. In fact, I really love the LOCAL CHURCH! I believe to my core that because of Jesus, it is the hope of the world!
Why I do love it so much? Because I get see miracles!
Well, not too long ago, I was having a conversation with someone about my church, the church and God. In kind of an abrupt way they told me that miracles don’t happen anymore and so why be a christian…why be a part of a church!?!
I was dumbfounded and blown away! I told them that I see miracles all the time! They argued with me and again said that miracles don’t happen.
Are you freaking kidding me?
In Thrive’s 95 week existence, I’ve seen miracles of all shapes and sizes. I’ve seen men trust in Jesus who once hated God. I’ve seen marriages healed. I’ve seen relationships fixed. I’ve seen dozens and dozens of people baptized. I’ve seen a tiny little church start to grow so rapidly that we’re outgrowing our space. I’ve seen dads come to church who promised their kids they would NEVER come to Church.
Miracles. Big ones, small ones.
I actually got this super encouraging text yesterday and I just loved it…
I just wanted to say thank you! No really, THANK YOU! Last Sunday marked my one year since I have been at Thrive. This Sunday marks my husbands one year. 1 of my children made the choice to have a relationship with Christ. 2 have been Baptized. 1 of the teens they bring to church was Baptized too. And we have a bazillion more Sunday’s to go!
I KNOW that GOD is moving at our Church and it’s an honor to be around a church where miracles happen.
AND…this FALL! Holy COW! This fall is going to be an amazing season of ministry for our CHURCH!
- I believe people will come to know Jesus.
- I believe people will experience Life Change.
- I believe people will give up addictions.
- I believe people will let go of sins that have been holding them back.
- I believe people will see family members lives changed.
- I believe people will be baptized!
- I believe our time of worship will be so powerful!
- I believe we will outgrow the theater!
- I believe we’ll have so many people in Small Groups that we won’t know what to do!
- I believe ONE YOUTH is going to outgrow the HUB.
- I believe God will use Thrive Church to ROCK Central MICHIGAN!
I just can’t wait! It beings this Sunday with the start of our new series called ‘I love my Church’. I hope you will join us at Celebration Cinema at either 9 or 1015!
See you on Sunday and get ready to some miracles!
I love my Church!