I’ve Never Experience that Kind of Pain
But gosh, do I hear about a lot of pain!
- Students dealing with cutting.
- Students dealing with bullying.
- Students considering suicide.
- Parents broken over their kids mistreatment.
- Parents hurting because their kids are teased, left out and called awful names.
- Parents hurting because their lives are falling a part and they see the effects on their kids.
My heart absolutely breaks every time I hear these stories.
My heart breaks absolutely every time I look into someone’s eyes who is telling about these awful things that have happened to them.
My heart breaks absolutely every time.
We need to bring Hope.
We need to continually remind people that there is a better way.
About Jason RaitzDad. Husband. Church Planter. Story Teller. Speaker.
- Not sure how Madie talked me into another stuffed animal? She said he needed a new home and then… instagram.com/p/Zp0dEdoex_/ 1 day ago
- "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise" ~ Psalm 51:17 / / Father,... 2 days ago
- So excited and honored to be asked to teach at the River on Sunday, May 26. If you live near Hartland, hope you'll come!... 3 days ago
- Found this on my desk! I love how he wants long sleeve dress shirts and skinny jeans and oh yeah...an… instagram.com/p/Zi6bZGIe9S/ 4 days ago
- I'll speak more in June than I ever have before! Whew! What an honor and privilege! Would love ur prayers! ow.ly/lcFqd 4 days ago