A Kingdom Moment
But one happened recently that blew me away.
BLEW ME AWAY!
I’m leading assemblies at a High School in northern Michigan in a few weeks and I had sent a few Pastor friends an email saying I was going to be in there area and asked them to pray.
One of the Pastors is a long time friend who used to be in the Waterford area when I was a youth pastor there. The other is a few friend that I met recently at a retreat I spoke at.
They both told me that they would let the parents of teenagers at their churches know about the Parent Workshops and ask them to pray for the assemblies.
BLEW ME AWAY!
How cool is that?
This was a major Kingdom moment for me.
There is enough competition, enough back fighting, enough gossip, enough rumors, enough bad feelings, enough wanting only our ‘kingdom’ to succeed.
It’s time for us to have a global KINGDOM mindset and partner and pray and help.
About Jason RaitzDad. Husband. Church Planter. Story Teller. Speaker.
- Madie decided at Dad Fest that she needs this car when she's older! Her exact words..."don't I look… instagram.com/p/awO_04Iew4/ 6 hours ago
- @amberannbaybee hahahah! Hope you guys have a great rest of the week! 11 hours ago
- @ashlyn_kaye I am so sorry!!!!!! Please forgive me!! 11 hours ago
- Why do Christians have to bully? wp.me/p2123s-rp 13 hours ago
- "While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit". Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not... 1 day ago