What’s the best way for Teachers and Parents to deal with Bullying?
What do you think are the best ways for Teachers and Parents to intervene if they suspect bullying is happening?
About Jason RaitzDad. Husband. Church Planter. Story Teller. Speaker.
- "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise" ~ Psalm 51:17 / / Father,... 11 hours ago
- So excited and honored to be asked to teach at the River on Sunday, May 26. If you live near Hartland, hope you'll come!... 1 day ago
- Found this on my desk! I love how he wants long sleeve dress shirts and skinny jeans and oh yeah...an… instagram.com/p/Zi6bZGIe9S/ 2 days ago
- I'll speak more in June than I ever have before! Whew! What an honor and privilege! Would love ur prayers! ow.ly/lcFqd 2 days ago
- Thanks to Kevin Winningham for passing this on to me. Pretty darn interesting. ow.ly/lcy29 2 days ago