One Life at a Time
I know that sounds extremely positive and very idealistic, but it is really possible. Too often when people hear the statement, “change the world”, they think of affecting gigantic broad change all at once and that’s why they think it’s not possible.
But, I would like to offer another thought. How about instead of gigantic broad change affecting millions at one time…how about…
One Life At A Time?
Here’s the crazy thing…that can still bring gigantic broad and lasting change! If each of us took the time to really care about our relationships and our friendships and the people around us, we could bring enormous change!
UNBELIEVABLE ENORMOUS CHANGE!
Instead of choosing…Bitterness, Anger, Rage, Worry, Anxiety, Revenge, Gossip, Bullying, or Envy
What if we live out these?
Love, Patience, Kindness, Joy, Self-Control, Truth, Hope, Respect, Goodness
Now imagine if we choose to live out those actions to the people around us who we most fear, we are afraid of and who are generally on our stay away list. You might be saying “there is absolutely no way” and I respect that. But, I think we must live these to both sets of people in our lives…
That’s when real, gigantic and enormous change will happen in our worlds and the world we live in.
So, will you join me in changing the world
ONE LIFE AT A TIME
About Jason RaitzDad. Husband. Church Planter. Story Teller. Speaker.
- @amberannbaybee hahahah! Hope you guys have a great rest of the week! 18 minutes ago
- @ashlyn_kaye I am so sorry!!!!!! Please forgive me!! 19 minutes ago
- Why do Christians have to bully? wp.me/p2123s-rp 2 hours ago
- "While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit". Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not... 21 hours ago
- @josh_tandy wow! thanks! I'm just trying to be aware of what I'm going through and write about that. I appreciate your kind words a ton! 22 hours ago